Sunday, June 21, 2009

Full Throttle - Days 69 and 70

Saturday morning I got up and went to Full Throttle Athletics to pull a weighted sled. I pulled about 83 pounds forwards for about a mile. Then, I pulled it backwards, using a rowing type motion for about 1/4 mile, then pulled it backwards using my legs only for about 1/4 mile). I always feel so great when I pull the sled.
Then, Saturday afternoon was one of the greatest milestones I have experienced in this journey... I went upstairs to the closet of all my clothes that I had become too big for. I always kept them just in case I ever lost weight. Well, just in case happened, and all the clothes now fit!!!! I have about 20 "new" shirts, and several pairs of new pants!!! It was a great feeling. Also, a blue blazer that I have not worn since 2002 now fits!!! It is so exciting.
Here is what I ate this weekend:
Saturday:
10:30am - 2 whole eggs, 4 egg whites scrambled with spinach and mushrooms
2:00pm - chicken breast
5:30pm - salad with bacon and chicken and ranch dressing
7:30pm - 2 pears
Sunday:
7:30am - 6 scrambled eggs with spinach
1:00pm - 12 oz steak, small amount of grilled chicken, small corn on the cob, salad with light vinaigrette dressing
5:00pm - chicekn breast folded in 3 large cabbage leaves

No comments:

Post a Comment