Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Full Throttle - Day 51

Well today I had a bit of a reality check. I realize that I am making too many excuses for making poor eating choices. I realized that this transformation will take constant and consistent discipline. I realized that one small mistake can lead to more small mistakes, which can lead to bigger mistakes, and I must STOP making small mistakes when it comes to my eating choices. I originally expected the exercise to be the most difficult part, but I am realizing that overcoming years of poor eating habits is much more difficult. I have lost 15 pounds through my first 50 days at Full Throttle Athletics. Although that is commendable, I have so much weight to lose, and I know that I can lose much more than that in the next 50 days. I am recommitting myself to doing this the right way, and I know that I will see results.
Here is what I ate today:
7:45am - ProGrade Lean Meal Replacement Drink, 5 strawberries
10:30am - 1/4 cup almonds
1:15pm - salad with smoked chicken and light balsamic vinaigrette dressing
3:30pm - 1/4 cup almonds
6:30pm - smoked catfish filet, 10 zucchini slices, 2 slices of dill pickles
I drank over 150 ounces of water today

No comments:

Post a Comment