Friday, June 5, 2009

Full Throttle - Day 54

I weighed-in today, and I am down 8.5 pounds in the last week. I am now officially down 24 pounds since beginning my transformation at Full Throttle Athletics. I have been waiting for a big weight loss week like this! I am so excited to see such a large weight drop, and I look forward to more weight dropping off in the future. After "relapsing" a bit last weekend, I really buckled down and worked hard, and it paid off. I need to keep this momentum going and continue to follow my diet plan without straying from the plan.
Here is what I ate today:
5:30am - Whey Protein Drink (1/2 serving), 3 strawberries
7:15am - 4 scrambled eggs
11:00am - 1/4 lb of deli roast beef slices, 3 cups of spinach
2:00pm - Smoked catfish filet, salad with light raspberry vinaigrette
5:00pm - Whey Protein Drink, 1 serving of almonds (22 almonds)
9:00pm - grilled chicken breast and salad with light vinaigrette dressing

No comments:

Post a Comment