Monday, June 22, 2009

Full Throttle - Day 71

This morning's training consisted of 10 minutes of Turkish getups, then 20 minutes of 10 pullups, 20 squats, 30 half kettlebell snatches, as many rounds as possible. It was a tough workout, but felt so good afterwards.
I am starting to have more and more people notice that I am losing weight. It is always such a nice compliment when someone notices that I am now smaller. I am just feeling so good about the transformation so far, but I know that I still have a long way to go. I find myself daydreaming about working out and daydreaming about achieving more results. It is exciting.
Here is what I ate today:
7:30am - 3 whole eggs, 4 eggs whites scrambled with mushrooms and spinach
10:30am - 22 almonds, 2 cups of raw spinach
1:30pm - smoked catfish, raw spinach
4:00pm - raw spinach
7:00pm - smoked chicken breast, 5 strawberries
I drank over 150 ounces of water

No comments:

Post a Comment