Friday, June 19, 2009

Full Throttle - Day 68

Well, I was weighed today, and I only lost 1.5 pounds. I was highly disappointed when I stepped on the scale and saw this small loss. However, we then did my measurements, all of them were down, and my waist was down 2 inches in the last 11 days!!! THAT was exciting. Today's workout was another intense workout, and I felt so good when we were done. We did 1 minute circuits of box jumps, slamming a weighted ball down, squats, and ring pulls... 5 rounds.
Here is what I ate today:
5:30am - Whey Protein Drink (1/2 serving)
7:30am - 2 whole eggs, 4 egg whites, scrambled
10:30am - Whey Protein Drink (1/2 serving)
1:00pm - Bowl of Broccoli and cheese soup, salad with ranch dressing
6:00pm - Chicken breast, spinach
I drank over 125 ounces of water

No comments:

Post a Comment