Thursday, June 11, 2009

Full Throttle - Day 60

I have been trying to put in a little extra work lately to help my weight fall off even more and build my strength. I have been doing things like walking extra and trying to just be more active. Today I asked BJ if I could go to Full Throttle Athletics in the evening and drag a weighted sled for some more exercise. So, at about 6:45 I went in and did just that. I warmed up by doing Turkish Getups for about 10 minutes and then started dragging the sled. The original plan was for me to drag the sled for 20 minutes, but once the timer went off at 20 minutes I did not want to stop. So, I just kept going. I kept telling myself I was just going to go one more round, but then I wanted to keep going. I ended up dragging the 80 pound sled for almost 45 minutes at a distance of approximatly 2 miles. I felt so good when I was done.
Tomorrow morning is my weigh-in. I always get nervous that my weight won't reflect my work, but I know I worked really hard again this week, so the weight will take care of itself. I am hoping to reach a milestone weight tomorrow.
Here is what I ate today:
7:30am - Whey Protein Drink, 5 strawberries
10:30am - 22 almonds, apple
1:30pm - 4 oz chicken breast, 4 cups of raw spinach
4:45pm - 6 oz chicken breast
8:15pm - 3 eggs, scrambled with about 1/4lb of ground beef
I drank about 200 ounces of water today

No comments:

Post a Comment