Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Full Throttle - Day 52

This morning's training was great. I love the days when I leave and feel like I really got in a great workout. Of course I feel that way after every time we train, but some days I feel it is even tougher than other days. Today was one of those days that felt even tougher. I completed my deadlift training, then did warmups before the workout began. I find it amusing when I complete the warmups and realize that a few months ago I would have been so exhausted after the warmups. After jumping rope, doing some overhead squats and a new pushup type warmup, we got started on the workout. Today we completed 10 kettlebell snatches right handed, 10 snatches left handed, then 15 mountain climbers, and 10 squat thrusts, and then repeat this series for as many rounds as possible in 20 minutes. I was able to complete 5 rounds in the 20 minute period. When this was complete I felt great. Although tired, it is such a good feeling to feel like I worked hard and got something out of it.
I have also been introduced by BJ to a new websit called fitday.com where I can track all of the dietary information on eveything I am eating. You can see my fitday profile here.
This is what I ate today:
5:30am - Whey Protein Drink (1/2 serving)
7:30am - ProGrade Lean Meal Replacement Drink, 3 strawberries
10:30am - 4oz chicken breast, 1 cup of spinach
1:30pm - Salad with smoked chicken and light balsamic vinaigrette
4:30pm - Whey Protein Drink, 1/4 cup almonds
7:15pm - Smoked catfish filet, 2 cups of spinach with mushrooms and light raspberry vinaigrette

No comments:

Post a Comment