Thursday, June 25, 2009

Full Throttle - Day 74

This evening I went to Full Throttle to pull a sled, and it was hot. But, the heat was not as bad as I had expected. I used almost only upper body strength to pull the sled, and got a great workout in for my arms. I did several different exercises that worked my arms and torso, and it felt good. I am getting to the point where I enjoy working out in some form or another every time. I am also noticing that I do not get winded doing basic everyday activities like I used to, such as walking upstairs, walking long distances, etc.
Here is what I ate today:
7:30am - ProGrade Lean Meal Replacement Drink
10:30am - almonds, spinach
1:30pm - smoked chicken, spinach
4:30pm - Whey protein drink, spinach
8:00pm - spinach
I drank over 200 ounces of water today.

No comments:

Post a Comment