Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Full Throttle - Day 66

I have this fear that one day I am going to oversleep and miss my morning workout, and this morning that almost came true. I slept right through my alarm clock, but woke up just in time to throw my clothes on and get to Full Throttle Athletics right at 6:00am. However, I go in 15 minutes early every before every training in order to do some deadlifts, so today I had to do the dealifts after the training. Deadlifts after working that hard were extra difficult, so I will try to make sure I get up on time from now on. Today's workout consisted of pushups for one minute, kettlebell sings for one minute, goblet squats for one minute, and some crazy toe touch from a pushup position that I found extra challenging for one minute, with a one minute break following. We went through this set 5 times. As always, it was a challenging training, but I just love the way I feel afterwards. See below for video.
Here is what I had to eat today:
7:45am - Smoked sausage
10:45am - Whey protein drink, spinach, almonds
1:45pm - Smoked chicken, raw spinach
4:45pm - Raw spinach
7:30pm - Grilled chicken breast
I drank over 150 ounces of water today

No comments:

Post a Comment