Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Full Throttle - Day 73

This morning I got up nice and early and went to train, and I still go in 15 minutes early to work on some deadlifts. Each week the weight on the deadlifts increases, and today I did 245 pounds and will lift 255 on Friday. I really enjoy feeling like I am getting stronger, and each day I feel stronger. I am starting to be able to feel some muscles in my legs, arms and back for the first time, and I love it. This morning's workout consisted of pullups, pushups, squats, and burpees, 40 seconds of each, then a 20 second break... 5 rounds.
I am also being asked more and more often how I am losing the weight. I love that people are noticing the difference, and I love telling people about Full Throttle Athletics. I love showing people my blog when they ask what I am eating. I am loving this transformation. I am nowhere near where I want to be, but I am getting there.
Here is what I ate today:
7:30am - ProGrade Lean Meal Replacement Drink
10:30am - almonds, whey protein drink
1:30pm - smoked catfish filet, 4 cups of spinach
4:30pm - almonds
8:30pm - chicken breast
I drank over 150 ounces of water today

No comments:

Post a Comment