Thursday, June 18, 2009

Full Throttle - Day 67

Tonight I went to Full Throttle Athletics and dragged a weighted sled again. I decided to put a little more weight on it, and it was difficult. I ended up with a toal weight of about 108 pounds that I dragged for a mile and a half. It was a great workout, and I felt great afterwards. Tomorrow morning is my official weigh-in, and like always, I am nervous about it. I have done so well these last few weeks, but I fear the number will ot be where I want it to be. I am really hoping I have lost about 4-5 pounds this week.
Here is what I ate today:
7:30am - Smoked sausage link
10:30am - 2 cups of spinach, 22 almonds
1:30pm - smoked catfish filet, 4 cups of spinach
4:30pm - Whey Protein Drink, 2 cups of spinach
8:00pm - small chicken breast, small steak, salad
I drank over 150 ounces of water today

No comments:

Post a Comment