Friday, June 12, 2009

Full Throttle - Day 61

Well, I wieghed in this morning, and I have lost 4 pounds in the last week. So, in the last 2 weeks I have lost 12.5 pounds. That is such a great feeling because I have been working extra hard lately, and it is great to see those results. I still find myself getting anxious about the final results, but I know they will come. I have now lost 49 pounds since December 3 and 28 pounds since beginning at Full Throttle Athletics 2 months ago. I am very happy with 28 pounds in 2 months, but I know I can do even better. I am loving this.
Also, if you recall, 2 weeks ago I went to the Texas Rangers game and ate very poorly at the game. Tonight I went to the game again, but I made sure I would not eat poorly, and I did not eat poorly. Another milestone for me.
Here is what I ate today:
5:30am - Whey Protein Drink (1/2 serving)
7:30am - 2 eggs, 4 egg whites scrambled with ground beef
10:30am - Whey Protein Drink (1/2 serving), 22 almonds
1:30pm - Salad with salami, balsamic vinaigrette dressing
7:00pm - Steak fajita salad with lettuce and steak only
10:30pm - 5 strawberries
I drank over 125 ounces of water today

No comments:

Post a Comment