Thursday, June 4, 2009

Full Throttle - Day 53

I feel like I am writing the same things over and over in this blog, but I really look forward to looking back on all of this in several months and remembering the feelings I felt, struggles I went through, mistakes I made, goals I set, and achievements I reached. This morning I weighed myself on my scale at home. I was so excited to see that I have now lost 43 pounds since December 3. In 6 months, I was able to shed 43 pounds!!! What excites me even more than that is that 6 months from now I hope to have lost much more than 40 more pounds. I have only been training at Full Throttle Athletics for less than 2 months, and I know the results will be amazing in a few months, once I have been training there for an extended period of time. Tomorrow morning is my official weekly weigh-in, and I am a bit nervous. After making poor eating choices last weekend and then buckling down and really eating healthy all week, I am curious to see what my weight has done in the last week. I look forward to reporting a good weight loss for the week on tomorrow's blog post.
Here is what I ate today:
7:00am - 6 scrambled eggs with mushrooms and spinach
10:00am - ProGrade Lean Meal Replacement Drink
1:15pm - smoked chicken breast, zucchini slices
4:00pm - Whey Protein Drink, 1/4 cup almonds
7:00pm - 4 scrambled eggs with ground beef, mushrooms, and spinach
You can see the serving amounts and nutritional breakdowns here.

No comments:

Post a Comment