Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Full Throttle - Day 59

Today I experienced another milestone that I have been looking forward to. Seems like the milestones are piling up! As I have gotten bigger and bigger over about the last 5-6 years, I have steadily grown too large for more and more clothes. However, most of them were still in good shape, so I could never bring myself to throw them out. So, I started putting those clothes into an empty closet in our upstairs guest room. I always figured one day I'd lose the weight and be able to fit into the clothes, but instead I had just had to gradually add more clothes to that closet. Today as I was getting ready for work, I wondered if any of those clothes now fit me. I went upstairs and tried on one shirt that was still a bit too small. However, the second shirt I tried on did fit! It was one of my favorite shirts a few years ago, and I still love it. It feels so good to fit into clothes from that closet. I look forward to many more milestones to come.
Here is what I ate today:
5:30am - Whey Protein Drink (1/2 serving), 3 strawberries
7:30am - Smoked sausage link, 3 strawberries
10:30am - Whey Protein Drink (1/2 serving), 22 almonds
1:00pm - Salad with romaine lettuce and spinach, egg, mushrooms, and grilled chicken with light vinaigrette dressing
4:00pm - Whey Protein Drink, 1 apple, 2 cups of spinach
8:15pm - 3 whole eggs, 6 egg whites scrambled with ground beef and mushrooms
I drank over 200 ounces of water today

No comments:

Post a Comment