Monday, June 29, 2009

Full Throttle - Day 78

This morning I felt really good when I went in to train at Full Throttle Athletics. I started out working on deadlifts and got to do more reps than usual, which made me happy. I just love working on deadlifts. Then, the boot camp started. We did 15 kettlebell swings, 10 box jumps, and 5 hindu pushups, over and over, as many rounds as possible (AMRAP) for 20 minutes. Usually when we do AMRAP I am not able to get as many rounds as some of the other guys who are in a lot better shape. However, today I made it my mission to keep up with those guys, and I was able to do it. I even did one more round than one of the guys, but I did not let him know I was keeping up with him, because I am sure he would have gone faster. I can tell my endurance has gotten so much better lately, and that feels good. I then had a softball game tonight and was also able to see how much more endurance than I used to have. I move quicker and have so much more energy, and I am not even halfway to my goal!!! I cant wait to see the results in a few months.
Here is what I had to eat today:
7:30am - ProGrade Lean Meal Replacement Drink
10:30am - Whey Protein Drink, 22 almonds
1:30pm - chicken breast, 4 cups of spinach
4:15pm - 3 cups of spinach
7:30pm - 2 eggs, 4 egg whites scrambled
I drank over 150 ounces of water

No comments:

Post a Comment