Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Full Throttle - Day 58

This evening I went to Full Throttle Athletics to do some extra work, and I took my kids. It was fun to have them see what I do, but I won't be making a ahbit of taking them there while I am doing some training. I was worried the whole time they were getting into stuff they were not supposed to get into. But they loved going and seeing some of the stuff I do. My youngest son came home and demonstrated the Turkish Get Up to my wife, and it was very amusing. I did 10 minutes of Turkish Get Ups as a warm up and then walked with the sled, both forward and backward, for a total of 20 minutes. I feel like it was a great extra bit of work to help build some muscle in my legs and help me to lose some weight. Now, off to bed since I will be up at 5am to go train some more.
Here is what I ate today:
7:00am - 2 whole scrambled eggs and 4 scrambled egg whites with mushrooms
10:ooam - Whey Protein Drink, 22 almonds
1:00pm - Smoked catfish filet, 4 cups of raw spinach
3:45pm - 22 Almonds, apple
6:30pm - Smoked chicken breast, salad with mushrooms and light vinaigrette dressing

No comments:

Post a Comment