Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Full Throttle - Day 72

Tonight I played racquetball with a friend. I had not played racquetball since colleger... almost 10 years. I was interested in knowing if I would do very well, but most of all I was interested in seeing how my fitness level was after over 2 months of training at Full Throttle Athletics. Well, I was a little rusty, but played better than I expected. AND I had tons of energy... I played hard for an hour and never even really got tired or broke a sweat. My friend even commented several times at how impressed he was with my fitness level. It felt good to play something fun and exercise for that long without getting too tired. My friend and I plan to try to play weekly.
Here is what I ate today:
7:30am - 2 whole eggs, 4 egg whites, scrambled with spinach and mushrooms
10:30am - almonds
1:30pm - chicken breast, spinach
4:30pm - Whey protein drink, spinach
7:15pm - spinach
9:15pm - chicken breast
I drank about 150 ounces of water today

No comments:

Post a Comment