Monday, June 8, 2009

Full Throttle - Day 57

This morning's training was again tough, but again so fulfilling. I questioned whether or not I would make it through the workout while I was doing it, but I knew I could not quit. It took me much longer to complete the sets than it took everyone else, but I do not mind that. I just wanted to finish, which I did!!!The "warmup" this morning had my heart pumping fast and had me breathing hard. Then, we worked on some Turkish getups for a few minutes before beginning the circuit training. My shirt already had a ton of sweat on it, and by the time I had completed the entire workout, my shirt was drenched... somehow this was like a badge of honor to me. I felt so good all day, knowing I had worked so hard this morning.
Also this morning BJ took my measurements again after taking them on Friday, and I had lost about an inch total just over the weekend. I am really looking forward to some more great results this week. I am doing really well with my eating, and I have had a new blast of motivation during the last week. I am loving this right now!
Here is what I had to eat today:
5:30am - Whey Protein Drink (half serving), 5 strawberries
7:30am - Chicken breast
10:30am - Whey Protein Drink (half serving), 22 almonds
1:30pm - catfish filet, 3 cups of raw spinach
6:30pm - Scrambled eggs (3 whole, 6 whites) with ground beef and mushrooms
I drank over 150 ounces of water today.

No comments:

Post a Comment