Sunday, June 7, 2009

Full Throttle - Days 55 and 56

This weekend I had another positive experience. I was able to wear another pair of shorts that have been in the tope of my closet for well over 2 years because they were too small. I am enjoying being able to fit into clothes that have not fit me in a long time. I have an entire closet full of clothes that have been too small for me for a long time, and in the next couple months I should be able to fit in all of them and hopefully even those clothes will become too large for me. This last 7 days I have worked REALLY hard on my diet with absolutely no "cheats." I have been able to maintain the proper mindset that has helped me not even feel tempted with foods I should not eat. My only struggle this weekend came with the timing of my eating. We were away from home most oif the weekend, and I took my food in a cooler so I could eat what I had planned to eat. However, fitting those meals into the schedule at the right time became a bit difficult. Sunday evening I was working my part-time job and could not eat for about a 4 hour period.
Here is what I had to eat this weekend:
Saturday:
6:45am - 5 scrambled eggs with spinach
9:45am - Whey Protein Drink, 22 almonds
1:30pm - 1/2 pound of roast beef sliced deli meat, 3 cups of raw spinach
5:30pm - Smoked Catfish filet, apple, 3 cups of raw spinach
Sunday:
9:00am - 6 scrambled eggs with mushrooms and spinach
12:30pm - 6 oz hamburged pattie with lettuce in place of buns, salad with balsamice vinaigrette
3:45pm - Whey protein drink, 22 almonds
5:15pm - 5 strawberries
9:30pm - 2 smoked sausage links

No comments:

Post a Comment