Friday, May 1, 2009

Full Throttle - Day 19

I weighed again today, and I am down another 4 pounds. So, I am now down 9 pounds in a little over 2 weeks of working out and eating healthier. It is so nice to see these results. My measurements did not change much, but that is mostly due to the fact that I am building muscle. In December I started a low carb diet, and then after a couple months, I started eating poorly again. However, I am now down 26 pounds since December 3. I still have a long way to good, but this is a start.
My workout today at Full Throttle Athletics went really well. I worked hard and did well, which was encouraging.
Here is what I ate today:
5:15am - Whey Protein Shake, 2 slices of ham
7:15am - ProGrade Lean Meal Replacement Drink
9:30am - Small packet of carrots
12:30pm - Lean Cuisine pizza, small packet of carrots, small bowl of grapes
6:30pm - several slices of chicken lunch meat and Diet Dr. Pepper
9:15pm - Salad with steak, hot saice, corn, and small amount of cheese, with Coke Zero.
I drank over 100 ounces of water today.

1 comment:

  1. That is truly awesome Scott! I told BJ I can totally see a difference from the first day I met you! See you tomorrow morning!

    ReplyDelete