Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Full Throttle - Day 30

Planning out your meals for the week sure does make things much easier. It makes my choices much easier and makes it much more difficult to give in to temptation. Although I had to make some slight changes to my "road map" it was easy to fill in the gaps where necessary.
Here is what I had to eat today:
7:45am - ProGrade Lean Meal Replacement Drink, several strawberries
10:15am - handful of almonds
12:30pm - Salad with smoked chicken breast and mushrooms, with balsamic vinegar and extra virgin olive oil.
3:45pm - handful of almonds, pear, and whey protein drink
6:45pm - Smoked catfish, 2 handfuls of spinach
I drank over 120 ounces of water today

1 comment:

  1. How much is a handful?

    Next step, write down how many gram of prtein you eat in a day.

    ReplyDelete