Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Full Throttle - Day 31

Today's training was one of the most difficult yet. We did 10 pullups, 20 squats, and 30 new kind of kettlebell swings. After completeing this, we ran 400 meters. Then, we did it again... then again... then again... then again... as many times as possible in 30 minutes. It was unbelievable how difficult it was to run after working my legs so much. As I was training, I kept telling myself that good things will come if I work hard. If getting in shape and being healthy came easy, then everyone would do it. I know it is not easy, and I am reminded of this daily. However, I also know that the hard work will pay off, and eventually I will really see the benefits. I am already noticing that I have more stamina, and my legs feel stronger.
I am going to try to keep track of the number of grams of protein I eat in a day. I am having to do some research to try to figure out the amount of protein in each item I eat.
Here is what I ate today:
5:30am - Whey Protein Drink, about 10 blackberries - 52 grams of protein
7:45am - ProGrade Lean Meal Replacement Drink - 35 grams of protein
10:00am - Several blackberries
12:30pm - 2 smoked sausages, smoked chicken breast - 40 grams of protein
3:45pm - Whey Protein Drink, about 1/4 cup of almonds, pear - about 75 grams of protein
6:30pm - 2 small smoked chicken breasts, several zuchinni slices - 50 grams of protein
I drank over 150 ounces of water today

1 comment:

  1. I like it, lets split the first drink in half and have the other half with your mid AM snack.

    ReplyDelete