Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Full Throttle - Day 24

This morning's workout was amazing and difficult as usual. I just feel so good after my workouts. I love the feeling. Today we did 5 sets of various different exercises which included my introduction to Hindu pushups. Somewhere during the workout I lost track of how many sets I had completed. I thought I had only completed 4 sets. The last part of the set included a short run. When I returned from my run, I saw everyone sitting down as if they were done, and I was very confused. I started to do my next set when they all told me I had completed 5 sets. Wow, I felt like it was Christmas because I was done when I thought I still had one more set to go. I probably would have gone a little harder on my last set had I realized it was the 5th set, but it was a pleasant surprise to be done.
I am growing to really like the group of people I work out with every morning. We have had a couple new people come lately that I look forward to getting to know as well. Everyone in our group is so encouraging, and it is fun to be able to discuss the exercises with them. I look forward to many more workouts with them.
Here is what I ate today:
5:30am - Whey Protein Drink, several blackberries
7:30am - ProGrade Lean Meal Replacement Drink, several strawberries
12:00 - I gave in to temptation and had Taco Bell. I was so disappointed with myself
6:00pm - 2 apples and a ton of spinach
I will be back to work tomorrow, so I hope to get back into my routine of eating a bit healthier.
I drank more water today than I have this week so far, but I still did not quite drink enough water.

1 comment:

  1. Less concerned about the Taco Bell, more concerned about the lack of protein.

    Your body will get the protein from somewhere and if your not eating it your body will canabalize your own muscle tissue that you're working so hard to build.

    ReplyDelete