Friday, May 8, 2009

Full Throttle - Day 26

Today marked the end of my fourth week of working out at Full Throttle Athletics. It was also time for my weigh in. I lost half a pound, which disappointed me at first, but I am ok with it. Once I got home I weighed myself again, and I realized that since December I have lost 32 pounds!!! I still have a long ways to go, but this is exciting. The first few months were trying to do it on my own. Now I have help, and I am confident the fat will fall off as the muscle builds.
Here is what I ate today:
7:30am - ProGrade Lean Meal Replacement Drink, several blackberries
12:30pm - Chili's Guiltless Grilled Chicken Sandwich and steamed broccoli
4:00pm - Whey Protein Drink
8:30 - 6 McDonald's hamburger patties dry, a fruit parfait, Diet Dr. Pepper
I drank about 100 ounces of water today

1 comment:

  1. We need to have another nutrition talk.

    We need to get you preparing more food on your own.

    You need to plan you meals like you plan a schedule, ie. Tuesday night "X" will be my dinner so I need to cut up "A,B&C" and brown my ground beef on Sunday....or whatever.

    You wouldn't drive across the country with out a map, we need to create a map to the new you.

    Mass preparation 2 days per week will save you the headache of needing to grab convenient foods. If this means you take a cooler of food with you, then that's what you do.

    Yes, this is a pain in the ass at first but you'll find a groove, have the kids help, make it a family thing.

    Mass prep also saves money, you'll know exactly what you need for the week when you go the store.

    ReplyDelete