Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Full Throttle - Day 37

I must say that BJ is an amazing trainer. He gives me so much more advice and encouragement than I ever would have expected before my transformation started. If I have a question, I know that I can go to him, and he will respond right away. If I have a concern, I know that I can go to him, and he will put me at ease. He knows what he is talking about, and he is very helpful. When I first started the Boot Camp at Full Throttle Athletics, I had no idea what to expect. My idea of a boot camp was some mean guy yelling over me and making me feel belittled the entire time I am working out. BJ is not like that at all. When we are training he walks around and gives tips, pointers, helps with form, and encourages us. I am by far the largest person in the 6am Boot Camp, but he is patient with me, and the entire group is so encouraging. I have never used any kind of personal trainer, and I am sure there are some great ones out there, but BJ is absolutely the kind of trainer I need. I am so excited to continue training with BJ at Full Throttle Athletics.
Here is what I had to eat today:
7:30am - ProGrade Lean Meal Replacement Drink, apple - 35 grams of protein
10:00am - Whey Protein drink, 1/4 cup of almonds - 35 grams of protein
12:45pm - salad with smoked chicken and light balsamic vinaigrette dressing - 30 grams of protein
3:30pm - Whey Protein Drink, 1/4 cup of almonds - 35 grams of protein
6:30pm - Chicken breast sandwich on wheat bread - 45 grams of protein, diet coke
I drank over 100 ounces of water

No comments:

Post a Comment