Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Full Throttle - Day 23

I have had to stay home with my kids for a couple days this week because their schools are closed due to the threat of swine flu. I am discovering that I have developed a routine with my eating habits on my work days, but the days I am at home I find it more difficult to drink enough water and eat properly. I have to be extra disciplined on these days. I am also learning that my 12 year old is my food watchman. If he sees me about to eat something that he deems unhealthy, he asks, "Are you allowed to eat that?" This can be a bit annoying, but it sure keeps me in check.
Here is what I had to eat today:
9:00am - ProGrade Lean Meal Replacement Drink, several strawberries
12:00pm - salad with light vinaigrette dressing with tomatoes and carrots, bowl of broccoli cheese soup
6:00pm - a couple handfuls of spinach, 2 deviled eggs, a few slices of ham
I again did not drink as much water as I should today.

No comments:

Post a Comment