Thursday, April 30, 2009

Full Throttle - Day 18

Well, today BJ posted the results of several different classes that he does throughout the day. We all do the same exercises in various groups. I was very disappointed to see that I completed the least amount of rounds of all the people at Full Throttle Athletics. This makes me want to push myself harder. My initial reaction when seeing that was disappointment and embarassment, but I will just work harder. I have only been working out for 3 weeks, so I have to remember that, but I know I can work even harder. Now I am even more ready for my workout tomorrow.
This is what I ate today:
7:15am - Apple
7:45am - ProGrade Lean Meal Replacement Drink
1:00pm - South Beach Turkey and Bacon Wraps, small bag of carrots, and 6 sushi
4:00pm - Whey protein drink and a plum
6:15pm - Large salad with grilled chicken, cucumbers, and tomatoes with light vinaigrette dressing, and a few pieces of fried mushrooms (I know I should not have eaten the fried mushrooms) and Coke Zero.

1 comment:

  1. Nothing to be embarrassed about, I didn't post it on the site, but on the white board you'll see 4 people didn't even show up...

    ReplyDelete