Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Full Throttle - Day 38

Today my wife and I celebrated our 9th wedding anniversary. I told myself today that this is the last time she will be celebrating an anniversary with a "fat guy." By this time next year I will be in much better shape and much stronger. I am excited about becoming healthier so that I can spend more time with her and our kids. I have an amazing family, and I am so glad they are so supportive of me and my transformation. I love showing my kids the videos of the 6am group training at Full Throttle Athletics. We watch them together, and they enjoy seeing me. Today my 6 year old told me that I look different from the others in the group because my belly and chest are bigger. It made me laugh because he was so honest, and I know that I am transforming my body. He loves watching me train and giving me some "tips" and then trying some of them himself. See below for video of today's training.
Today my schedule was a bit off, so I did not eat quite the way I should have. Here is what I had to eat today:
5:30am - Whey Protein Drink (half serving) - 26 grams of protein
7:30am - ProGrade Lean Meal Replacement Drink, 2 slices of roast beef deli meat - 40 grams of protein
1:00pm - Dinner at a Brazilian steakhouse with salad and various meats, including sirloin, chicken, and 2 small sausages.
8:30pm - 2 filets of smoked catfish - 40 grams of protein

No comments:

Post a Comment