Friday, May 15, 2009

Full Throttle - Day 33

Today I was weighed and measured. I have lost 3 pounds in the last week, and I have lost a couple inches. I am excited that my weight went down, but I was hoping for bigger results. Maybe I have watched The Biggest Loser too much, and I keep expecting to have one of those weeks in which I lose 10+ pounds. So far, it has just been slow and steady. This week I ate really healthy, and so I had hoped to really see some results. However, I am down 12 pounds and 7 inches in just over a month, and my waist is down about 2 inches. I am so excited that my weight and size keep dropping. My wife and I are celbrating our anniversary this weekend, so I am really having to remain disciplined as far as my diet is concerned. My goal is to lose 15 pounds per month for the next few months.
This morning's training was intense (as always). I love the feeling after a good, hard workout. The video below was taken during our training today.
I have gotten behind on my blogging, so I am actually typing this several days late. I followed the same eating routine as I have all week with several meals. However, I do not remember exactly what I ate.

1 comment:

  1. Scott, you're right on track. What they don;t explain on the biggest losr is that they actually do a month's worth of exercise in a week.

    You tain about 3 hours a week, they "workout" 6 hours a DAY. This is not healthy.

    ReplyDelete