Monday, April 27, 2009

Full Throttle - Day 15

Today marked 2 weeks since I started working out at Full Throttle. It feels good that I am sticking with it, and I am still excited to see results. So far, there have been a few small changes I have noticed. My shirts seem to be fitting me a little looser, and I am noticing that my quads are firming up. I can feel my quad muscles now instead of just flab. This is exciting. Todays workout was tough, but I almost feel a bit disappointed in myself. I was a bit sluggish after a long weekend, but I tried to push myself, I just felt a little slower today. It is nice to have this workout every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday because when my alarm goes off, I just get up. When I have tried to work out on my own, I have always been able to convince myself that sleep is better than exercise. Now, I know that I will be missed if I do not show up. This accountability is just what I need. So, it has been 2 weeks since my first workout, but I look forward to many more weeks ahead.
Here is what I ate today:
5:15am - Whey Protein drink, 2 slices of watermelon
7:15am - ProGrade Lean Meal Replacement Drink, 1 banana
12:30pm - Smart Ones frozen meal and several grapes
4:00pm - Whey protein drink and an orange
6:30pm - 6 eggs, bowl of small carrots
I drank LOTS of water.

1 comment:

  1. Scott you are truly doing awesome! I can totally see a difference not only in the way your clothes fit but also how you are getting through the workouts and still smiling! ;) See you tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete