Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Full Throttle - Day 9

Today I realized that I am constantly imagining myself a few months from now and how I will look after working hard for a few months. Sometimes it is difficult because I am ready for results NOW, but I also know that the results will come. I feel better already, and the physical results will be here. I stand in front of the mirror in the morning and imagine how different I will look when I am looking in that same mirror 6 months from now. I imagine what people who have not seen me in awhile will say to me when they see me a few months from now. I imagine what it will be like to hug my inlaws when they return from Asia in November and how they will react to my transformation. I imagine what I will look like and how much better I will do in the videos like I have posted below. This imagination, although frustrating, really drives me. I have been big my whole life, and I want to be normal and healthy. I want to go to an amusement park with my kids and not wonder if I will fit in the ride. I want to buy clothes that don't have multiple "X"s in front of the size. I feel like I am finally taking steps to get there. Each day I work hard, and I know I am getting closer to the body that I imagine. If any of you share in these same desires for yourself, please consider joining me. As I have discovered in only a little over a week, having someone working with you, motivating you, encouraging you, and driving you makes this process so much easier.
Here are a couple videos that show me in my 6am workouts at Full Throttle Athletics.

object width="425" height="344">

No comments:

Post a Comment