Sunday, April 19, 2009

Full Throttle - Days 6 and 7

Well, the weekend was a nice break, but I am ready to get back to work with BJ. I did walk/jog about 2 miles today. I am not able to jog that entire distance, but I was surprised at how much of it I jogged. I probably jogged about 1/3 of the distance, which is a lot for me. I just couldn't stand going 2 days with no real exercise, and the weather was perfect. Another thing I am really working on is drinking LOTS of water. I am trying to almost always have a water bottle in my hand so that I can drink it without even thinking about it. I also went to the store this evening and bought fruit, vegetables and meals to eat throughout the week. I plan to really eat well in order to get my body where I want it to be. I made it through 1 week, and I am excited about week 2.

1 comment:

  1. Way to go Scott! Tim and I are doing the same thing)except for the full throttle part). Just do one day at a time. We are eating much healthier food and really do feel better. You will be so glad you decided to do this!
    We eat fruit and Lean Cuisine, Smart Ones and Healthy Choice meals. We really like them. And the 100 calorie pre-packaged snacks help too. Lance Armstrong has a great site for tracking your food, exercise and water as well. Livestrong.com and click on the Daily Plate link. We find it very helpful in keeping track of calories.
    Love you,
    Aunt Laura

    ReplyDelete