Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Full Throttle - Day 3

This morning I was up at 5:15am. I arrived at Full Throttle a few minutes before 6am, and BJ took my measurements, some pictures and my weight. I am embarassed at these right now, so I will not post them until there has been a change in a few months. After my measurements were taken we started "warming up" before the workout began. After about 5 minutes of "warming up" I was already breathing hard and tired... and the workout had not even started yet! BJ took some time to show us the proper way to do each exercise, and then we got started. I paced myself a little better today, and I was able to make it through the entire workout. What I love about the Boot Camp is that there are people of all fitness levels working out together, but I did not feel inferior or feel like I was behind. One hang up I have always had about going to any kind of gym is that I did not want to look stupid because everyone else knew what they were doing, but I did not. Today I did not feel that way at all. I am excited about the change I am making in my life. I was really sore today, and I am sure people enjoyed watching me try to walk up and down the stairs. But again, this pain I feel makes me feel like I am accomplishing something. It makes me feel like I am beginning my transformation. It excites me.

No comments:

Post a Comment