Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Full Throttle - Day 2

Well, I was pretty sore today. Sore in places that I did not even realize I had been using during my workout yesterday. But, it feels good to be sore like this. This soreness makes me feel as though I have accomplished something. Although it hurts, it gives me a sense of accomplishment. I talked with BJ at Full Throttle Athletics today, and I decided to do the Look Great Naked Bootcamp. So, for at least the next 3 months (and hopefully longer) I will be working out at Full Throttle every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday morning at 6am. I am excited and nervous at the same time. I am using this blog to track my progress. I feel like the accountability of my friends and those who I work out with will help push me to where I want to be. If anyone wants to join me in this journey, go to the website www.fullthrottleathletics.com and contact BJ, and you can go through this transformation with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment