Monday, April 27, 2009

Full Throttle - Days 13 and 14

This weekend I knew I was going to get my one "free meal" for the week. However, I craved several different things. I did not want to use that free meal on eating something that was just ok, I wanted to eat something GOOD. I had planned to eat it at lunch Saturday, but I ended up eating it on Sunday evening. It was a very busy week, but I still tried to space out my meals as best I could.
Here is what I ate this weekend:
Saturday
5:30am - ProGrade Lean Meal Replacement Drink, 1 banana
10:00am - 6 strawberries
12:30pm - salad with mushrooms and raspberry vinaigrette dressing
6:00pm - Salad with tomatoes and carrots and vinaigrette dressing
Sunday
8:00am - ProGrade Lean Meal Replacement Drink, several strawberries
10:30am - apple
12:30pm - pot roast, several carrots, salad with raspberry vinaigrette dressing
8:00pm - Free meal - Taco Bell with Diet Dr. Pepper

1 comment:

  1. hey scotter! i've enjoyed reading your blog! dave and i were cracking up at the video, especially the part where they were running with the "weight" behind them...good stuff!!! totally Rocky! use what you've got! you should post a picture of your progress! like a before and after.oh and also, i miss taco bell & Dr. Pepper!!!! good choice!

    ReplyDelete