Thursday, April 16, 2009

Full Throttle - Day 4

Today I woke up and actually looked forward to working out tomorrow. I was sore again today, but not as sore as I have been the last couple days. I am still so excited about the transformation I am making to my body and my life. I'd love to have some friends in the Frisco/ Little Elm area join me. The Boot Camp is actually kinda fun, and it will be even more fun if some more friends join me. I am commited to this, and I am looking forward to seeing some changes. BJ tells me I will see changes in just a couple weeks, and I cannot wait to start seeing them. I feel like I am beginning a new chapter in my life. I have always been a big boy, and I am tired of being out of shape. I want to have the energy to play with my kids, and I want to be able to buy clothes without having to go to the Big & Tall Section.

2 comments:

  1. this is going to be good. where are you at now and where do you want to be? i was 290, now down to 205 and working towards 180. it feels great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Steven I am over 300 pounds, and I would like to lose at least 100 pounds.

    ReplyDelete