Friday, April 24, 2009

Full Throttle - Day 12

This morning before working out, I was weighed and my measurements were taken. I am so proud of the following results after only 5 workouts:
Weight (-5 lbs)
Chest (-7/8")
Waist (-1.25")
Hip (-1/8")
Arm no change
Thigh (-3/4")
Calf no change.

Today's workout was hard work, but I am enjoying it more and more. I NEVER thought I would enjoy working out, but I do enjoy it, and I really enjoy the way I feel afterwards.
Here is what I ate today:
5:15am - Whey Protein drink and 2 slices of watermelon
7:30am - ProGrade Lean Meal Replacement Drink and a banana
11:45am - pear
12:45pm - Smart Ones meal and a bowl of small carrots
3:45 - Whey Protein drink and an apple
8:30pm - Grilled tilapia with steamed broccoli
I only drank water today, and LOTS of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment