Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Full Throttle - Day 17

Today I saw some good friends that I had not seen in a couple months. All 3 of them immediately commented on the fact that I looked smaller. It felt so good to be told that, I was so excited to tell them how I am getting into shape and losing weight. These kinds of comments just add fuel to the fire. I can't wait to see them in a few months again and see their reaction then.
Here is what I ate today:
5:30am - Whey protein drink and 2 slices of watermelon
7:15am - 6 strawberries
8:00am - ProGrade Lean Meal Replacement Drink
10:15am - small bowl of grapes
12:00pm - Large salad with blackened chicken, tomatoes, and cucumbers with vinaigrette dressing
4:00pm - Whey protein drink and plum
7:15 - large bowl of grapes
I drank over 150 ounces of water today

No comments:

Post a Comment