Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Full Throttle - Day 10

It seems like I realize something new every day as I go through my journey to transform myself, and today was no exception. This morning we had a good workout, which you can see in the video below. I have always thought that after working out for a few days/weeks/years that it would get "easy." I realized today that if it ever gets easy, then you are not doing it right and will not see the desired results. One thing I love about the Full Throttle Athletics Boot Camp is that there are people of all different fitness levels in each class, which can be seen in the videos. I always thought working out with people that are in much better shape than me would be intimidating, but I have discovered that it is the opposite. The others in the group are so encouraging and push me to do more and work harder. I notice how hard they work and that no matter what kind of shape they are in, they are pushed, and the workout is never easy. I love the feeling I have after working out. It is a feeling of accomplishment, pride, excitement, and anticipation. Here is the video of our workout this morning:

No comments:

Post a Comment