Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Full Throttle - Day 16

Today I had 4 different people tell me that they can tell I have lost some weight. It sure feels good to be told that by people, and it also feels good to tell people how I am losing the weight. As I mentioned previously, I have done fad diets, but I was embarassed to tell people what kind of diet I was on. There is no embarassment whatsoever in telling someone that I get up at 6am to workout 3 days a week and that I am eating healthy. Although everyone has their opinion as to the best way to lose weight, nobody can dispute great exercise and healthy eating.
Here is how I ate today:
7:00am - 2 slices of watermelon
8:00am - ProGrade Lean Meal Replacement Drink
10:30am - Small bowl of grapes
12:45pm - Smart Ones Quesadilla and small salad with ham, mushrooms, a small amount of cheese, with vinegar and extra virgin olive oil
3:45pm - Whey Protein drink and an orange
7:30pm - Salad with mushrooms and grilled chicken, with balsamic vinaigrette dressing and a Diet Dr. Pepper
I drank over 150 ounces of water today

No comments:

Post a Comment