Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Full Throttle - Day 80

I weighed myself this morning to see how much weight I lost in June. I lost a total of 22 pounds in June, and I have now lost 37 pounds total since beginning at Full Throttle Athletics on April 13. What an amazing month. I have worked really hard this month and tried to eat as well as I could, and I can see that is paid off. Today I went in at 5:45am for my deadlift training, in which I am doing a few more reps lately. After the deadlifts and warmups, our training consisted of circuits of 40 seconds with 20 second breaks between each one, and we did five rounds of the following: pushups, ring rows, hand to hand kettlebell swings, and squats. It was a great workout.
Here is what I ate today:
7:45am - ProGrade Lean Meal Replacement Drink
10:45pm - 22 almonds
12:45pm - chicken breast
6:15pm - 2 whole eggs, 4 egg whites scrambled with spinach and mushrooms
9:15pm - 2 cups of spinach
I drank over 150 ounces of water today

No comments:

Post a Comment