Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Full Throttle - Day 93

Throughout this process I have realized that I have been very observant of other people and body types. I look around at other people, actors on tv and movies, athletes, and all kinds of others and imagine that one day I will be built like those guys. I love imagining what I will look like once I have completed my transformation. Will I have big muscles? Will I be lean? Will I still have some fat rolls? Will I have lots of extra skin? All of these are things I wonder about, and I cannot wait to see which one is accurate... possibly a touch of all of them. I love daydreaming and imagining what I will look like.
Here is what I ate today:
7:45am - ProGrade Lean Meal Replacement Drink
10:45am - 22 almonds
1:30pm - 4 slices of ham wrapped in 2 large lettuce leaves
4:15pm - raw spinach
6:30pm - salad with ranch dressing, small piece of smoked sausage, bacon wrapped chicken
I drank over 150 ounces of water today

No comments:

Post a Comment