Thursday, July 23, 2009

Full Throttle - Day 102

Lately I have been feeling a great deal of encouragment in my weight loss. It feels so good when people notice and point out to me that they can tell I am losing weight. It drives me to continue this transformation to know so many people are pulling for me to do this. The encouragment is such a great feeling. I don't want to let anyone down, including myself, so I continue pushing on. I feel like BJ and Kori at Full Throttle Athletics have given me such an amazing gift by training me and taking so much time to help me with my diet and answer all of my questions. They are patient with me, but they push me to do better. I could not ask for 2 better people to train me and help me transform my body and my lifestyle. I am so thankful I found them.
Here is what I ate today:
7:15am - 10 strawberries
7:45am - ProGrade Lean Meal Replacement Drink
11:00am - 22 almonds
1:30pm - chicken breast, 4 cups of spinach
4:00pm - 22 almonds
6:30pm - 2 eggs, 4 egg whites scrambled with sausage, green chiles, mushrooms, and spinach
I drank over 150 ounces of water

No comments:

Post a Comment