Thursday, July 2, 2009

Full Throttle - Day 81

Today a little girl who's parents are good friends of mine saw me for the first time in a few months, and she said, "You look weird. You look different" and then she touched my face... as silly as it was, it made me feel so good to know that my physical changes are that obvious. Several people at work have made comments recently stating that they can really tell a difference. What I love about that is that they are all asking how I am doing it, and they are watching me all the time. So, I know I have to remain disciplined. I feel like lots of people want to see me succeed, and I do not want to let anyone down. I tell everyone I can about Full Throttle Athletics and how BJ and Kori give me advice, support, encouragement, and a good talkin-to when needed. I honestly could not have done this without BJ and Kori and the friends I have made at Full Throttle Athletics. However, I also know I still have a long way to go, and I will continue to work hard to keep losing weight and getting stronger.
Here is what I ate today:
7:30am - ProGrade Lean Meal Replacement Drink
10:30am - 22 almonds, whey protein drink
1:00pm - chicken, spinach
6:30pm - smoked sausage link
I drank over 150 ounces of water

No comments:

Post a Comment