Monday, July 13, 2009

Full Throttle - Day 92

This morning I went to weigh-in before beginning my workout, and I have lost 9.5 pounds in the last 10 days... what an amazing feeling!!! I feel like the weight is really coming off lately, and I am continuing to work hard. Today was also the 3 month mark of beginning my training at Full Throttle Athletics. In the 3 months at Full Throttle, I have lost 46 pounds and gained a ton of muscle. I also took some more pictures of myself without a shirt, but I will not post those for a few more months. I am still embarassed to be seen without my shirt on, but in a few months I think I will be confident enough to show the pictures. This morning's training consisted of 10 pushups, 10 pullups, 10 kettlebell swings, over and over as many rounds as possible in 20 minutes. It was a tough workout, and I was able to complete 10 rounds.
Here is what I ate today:
7:30am - ProGrade Lean Meal Replacement Drink
10:30am - 22 almonds, whey protein drink
2:00pm - smoked catfish filet, spinach
6:30pm - 2 eggs, 4 egg whites scrambled with spinach
I drank over 150 ounces of water today

No comments:

Post a Comment