Sunday, July 12, 2009

Full Throttle - Days 86 - 91

I have been away from a computer for the past few days working at a convention for work, so I have been unable to blog. The convention was an exciting experience for me because I saw lots of people who have not seen me in several months. It felt so nice to get so many compliments, and I cannot wait to see some of these people again a few months from now when I am even smaller and in better shape. I have been working out at Full Throttle Athletics for 3 months, and I have experienced a huge transformation so far... I can only imagine how much more the change will be in three more months. I was also able to eat fairly healthy while staying in a hotel, which was a fear I had. I am excited to getting back to my routine and getting more pounds off and more muscle on.

No comments:

Post a Comment