Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Full Throttle - Day 101

Well, today begins the next 100 days of my transformation. I am so excited to start this new chapter. I feel like in the first 100 days I proved to myself that I can do something I never expected to be able to do and to stick with something long enough to make it a true habit. This chapter will involve more personal growth and building strength as well as losing fat. I hope to have most of my fat gone in the next 100 days and be working on getting even stronger. I am excited about this next stage of my transformation.
Here is what I ate today:
5:30am - 4 strawberries
7:30am - ProGrade Lean Meal Replacement Drink
10:30am - 22 almonds, Whey Protein Drink
1:00pm - 2 chicken breasts, spinach
6:15pm - 10 strawberries
7:30pm - 2 chicken breasts, 6 small shrimp
I drank over 200 ounces of water today.

No comments:

Post a Comment