Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Full Throttle - Day 100

Wow, I cannot believe I am at day 100 at Full Throttle Athletics. What a different person I am now from who I was 100 days ago.
100 days ago food and exercise had total different meanings to me.
100 days ago training was something I thought only crazy athletes did.
100 days ago I was fat and so out of shape it was sad.
100 days ago I was headed towards years of unhealthy consequences to my lifestlye.
100 days ago I had no idea how good it would feel to have so much energy.
100 days ago drinking a coke was more than a once or twice a day occurence.
100 days ago I had only the desire to lose weight and lacked the discipline.
100 days ago I only dreamed of seeing the results that I now see.
100 days ago I never thought getting up at 5:00am 3 days a week would be so easy.
100 days ago I never imagined the importance of friendship and accountability to a healthy lifestyle.
100 days ago I weighed almost 50 pounds more than now.
100 days ago I was unhappy with my physical appearance but unwilling to do the work change it.
100 days ago I was the first person to say, "I can't."
100 days ago I was the last person to say, "I can."
100 days ago I started to change.
100 days ago I finally decided to show up and start working out.
100 days ago I nearly passed out 10 minutes in to working out (ok, 5 minutes)
100 days ago was the beginning of a lifelong transformation for me.
100 days from now I will be changed even more.
100 days from now I will be in even better shape.
100 days from now I will be fully proud of my body.
100 days from now I will be an inspiration to others who say "I can't."
100 days from now I will continue to encourage others that they can also do what I have done.
100 days from now I will not stop and be satisfied with where I am.
100 days from now I will be wearing even smaller clothes than now.
100 days from now I will use my story to change lives.
I am ready for 100 more days.... and then 100 more

3 comments:

  1. Great job Scott! I have to say I laughed outloud (with you) at the "I nearly passed out 10 minutes in to working out (ok, 5 minutes)"


    I'm on day 5 of my shred again! Whoo hoo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just a little misty eyed after reading this!! What an inspirational entry!! It really puts time and what can be accomplished into perspective!! :) Thanks Scott, for keeping me motivated my the next 100 days!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE THIS!! I think I'll start my own "Journey" Blog. You've done an incredible joh. It's not easy....but it's worth it! Keep up the great work Scott!! You're truly an inspiration. :)

    ReplyDelete