Sunday, July 5, 2009

Full Throttle - Days 83 and 84

This weekend we went out of town for the weekend. I feel really good about the food choices I made when we had to eat out most meals. I feel like lately I have been really disciplined with my diet, and it is such a good feeling to know that I am eating well. It is also nice to no longer feel the guilt associated with eating unhealthy. As I continue to receive encouragment and see results, it makes it more and more worthwhile to continue my exercise and eating habits. I still find myself daydreaming about the results I will see in the next few months, and that also encourages me to keep going strong.

1 comment:

  1. Saw your video on Facebook. Nice work - keep after it! Continue to daydream about results - stay focused and bust your ass and you'll check off your goals one by one.

    ReplyDelete