Sunday, November 22, 2009

Full Throttle - Days 223-224

This weekend was my first weekend back to eating healthy. In the past weekends have been more difficult than weekedays when it comes to eating healthy because I am usually busy and there is no routine. This weekend was no different, but right now my will power to eat healthy is very strong. I have discovered in several different time periods that I am able to have really strong will power at times, it is just a matter of "flipping a switch" of some sort... although flipping that switch can be very difficult. I feel right now that I have the mental toughness I had a few months ago that led me to lose 75 pounds. I will carry this attitude for the next few months, as I have a goal to lose another 40 pounds in the next 3-4 months. I have done this before, so I know I will do it again. This weekend I made good eating choices, and I am feeling really good about those decisions.

No comments:

Post a Comment